Urgent Care Services in San Diego, CA
Urgent Care Located at 8260 Mira Mesa Blvd Ste A San Diego, CA 92126 is Open 8AM-8PM Monday to Sunday. Our Experienced Medical Professionals Treat Children to Seniors with No Appointment Necessary. AFC Urgent Care Provides X-Ray and Lab Testing On-site. Walk-in or Call Us.
At AFC Urgent Care in San Diego – We offer a wide variety of medical services and treat several ailments – including, but not limited to:
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma: We offer treatment for non-life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at AFC Urgent Care. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efﬁciently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Sports Injuries: We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts and bumps and bruises. We have the full complement of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals. Physicals are often required for:
- School districts
- Pre-employment screening.
- Sports/School Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by San Diego school sports.
- Pre-Operative Exams: You can receive your pre-operative exam with no for minor surgeries and elective procedures.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certiﬁed laboratory, will get the testing done quickly and efﬁciently. We also offer TB, Step, Flu and STD testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be ﬁlled at any pharmacy for your convenience.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.
Specialty urgent care services at AFC Urgent Care center’s location near Mira Mesa include:
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts, Lacerations, Stitches and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bug Bites
- Eye Injuries and Pink Eye
- TB Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- STD Testing
- UTI Treatment
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections and Rashes
- Swimmer’s Ear and Ear Cleaning